Anyone doing shipwreck and going to Maritime (1 Viewer)

Akira_Tikira

Who is actually doing shipwreck and going to maritime museum to see their porgamme......please let me know....

chip

HSC
i might maybe but it wont be for ages considering we are only now starting chem monitoring

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
i'm doing shipwrecks.. but i think there'd sooner be flying sheep than my class going on a (shockhorror) excursion in yr 12 =(
is this just wit our school or do other ppl haf da same prob? cuz it sucks... very very much...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I did that last year. It's a bit of a waste of time, but at least you get some hands on experience, not just text book stuff ...

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
Yeah I went to the maritime museum in Yr12 for chem too. Wasn't particulary relevant to the course, but was still quite fun. :)

chip

HSC
actually now that i think about it i doubt my skool will let year 12 go on an excursion of any kind.........

Yeah I'm actually going next Tuesday...The booklet that u get is actually my assessment task.....but i wont know whats in it really till the day!!

yurbel

Yea our school's going too, not sure when, tho i don't really see any point in it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
shipwrecks and salvage

yeah, my class is goin 2 tha museum, in tha last week of term

Yeah I went....and we had this booklet as our assessment...LOL...we had this crazy Guide Named Anne...Told Us all the answers...Thanks Anne U Just helped me pass!!!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)