Anyone else bombing out the hsc despite doing well internally? (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
Like damn its not like i havent been studying hard, but for some reasons i just havent done well in the exams I usually excel at
Have you found the exams harder this year or is it just the preparation which hasn't been as thorough for the exam?

DheerChoudhury

HSC
Have you found the exams harder this year or is it just the preparation which hasn't been as thorough for the exam?
I feel like harder exams as well as the crappy preparation have coincided to create destructive interference of just nothingness...

HSC
For math, the exams were a lot harder than most trials I did and while they were doable I just fell short on more areas than usual, but the other subjects have been rather fair personally, just not done as well as I usually do

icycledough

HSC
For math, the exams were a lot harder than most trials I did and while they were doable I just fell short on more areas than usual, but the other subjects have been rather fair personally, just not done as well as I usually do
I get you ... the hardest thing can be moving away from performances not up to your expectations, especially after having spend so much time studying for those exams. The only thing I can say is to focus on any upcoming exams you have, and if you have finished your HSC, congratulations and make sure to use the holiday period efficiently (it may seem like an eternity, but it will go by in no time and university will creep up quickly next year).

icycledough

HSC
I feel like harder exams as well as the crappy preparation have coincided to create destructive interference of just nothingness...
I can't say too much now, but if it does mean anything, a lower overall performance by the entire state may result in lowered benchmarks for certain bands, but it's really hard to extrapolate the difficulty of an exam solely based on 1 BoS thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)