Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's finished (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

Also do you honestly think my avatar is inappropriate?
Dw man, avatar is fine imo xD.

Anyway,
This flame war was/is/going-to-be useless ..so he cheated? He shouldn't have...that's clear...but what is flaming gonna do? He probably just helped scale his peers up. Sure for the rest of us, it may screw up that scaling crap a little bit...but if you knew the subject well enough, does it really matter (especially if it's just one person)?

deceptionex

HSC
Re: Anyone else noticed how easy it is to get away with writing after the exam's fini

Yeah, I can just imagine some guy from Mossman State High, saying "I'm not Bogan" while having a barbecue and wearing thongs, and holding a surfboard.

cssftw

HSC

Dw man, avatar is fine imo xD.

Anyway,
This flame war was/is/going-to-be useless ..so he cheated? He shouldn't have...that's clear...but what is flaming gonna do? He probably just helped scale his peers up. Sure for the rest of us, it may screw up that scaling crap a little bit...but if you knew the subject well enough, does it really matter (especially if it's just one person)?
lol... apparently I'm the one flaming... just got two infractions LMAO... coppperz are on to me

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

This thread doesn't really serve a purpose with regards to thoughts about MX1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)