• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone getting gifts for their teachers lol? (1 Viewer)

emilios

HSC
I actually like all my teachers so I just thought getting them a present as a class after graduation would be a nice gesture. Don't know what to get though lol, flowers are a bit overdone.

Anyone else doing the same?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yeah I give chocolates to all of mine. I like most of them so yeah. As a gift what would you give though?

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Most of my classes are quite small so we're gonna give in $5-10 each and get a group present like an ipad case or something.... But other than that, I might give them chocolate, some of my teachers I've have for 4 years.

meggles_

HSC
Yes!
In my school, we're doing it together as a grade so we all contribute money to purchase gifts for each faculty
Usually it's hampers of food and coffee and tea for the teachers to use in their staffrooms

I'm also thinking of giving my teachers something small but also practical to thank them for teaching me - maybe a novelty mug?

mreditor16

HSC
Yeah definitely will :) not sure what though, probably will depend on the teacher. I think I'll give my English teacher a book, pd teacher a voucher for rebel sports or something because she's always talking about it, idk about maths and phys and chem though lol
haha...

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Last year, the other girl in my history extension and I got our teacher a framed faux e-harmony profile for his desk.

For our modern history teacher we got her a piece of pandora jewellery.

For my English teacher we got him a bunch of doctor who items.

For my music teacher we got her a bouquet of flowers and tickets (to a show - which I can't remember now)

I don't think my class bought our business teacher anything...

Oh and legal studies, our teacher told us not to buy him anything and instead shouted the whole class a pizza mini each - even brought in his mini fridge to cool our drinks and a microwave to make us popcorn. Hahaha

HSC
Last year, the other girl in my history extension and I got our teacher a framed faux e-harmony profile for his desk.

For our modern history teacher we got her a piece of pandora jewellery.

For my English teacher we got him a bunch of doctor who items.

For my music teacher we got her a bouquet of flowers and tickets (to a show - which I can't remember now)

I don't think my class bought our business teacher anything...

Oh and legal studies, our teacher told us not to buy him anything and instead shouted the whole class a pizza mini each - even brought in his mini fridge to cool our drinks and a microwave to make us popcorn. Hahaha
He must have been bothered to bring a mini fridge and microwave hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)