• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone got a decent atar in yr 12 but didn't do so well in yr 11? (1 Viewer)

yourlocaliga

HSC
N/A
i know this is kind of a stupid question and i know the obvious answer, but i just wanna know if anyone here lowkey flopped year 11 but still ended up with a pretty good atar

kind of flopped maths today and just looking for some reassurance(good luck everyone btw)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Year 11 marks don't dictate ATAR at all - I have friends who flopped year 11 and picked it up this year (and have done decently well in internals)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i know this is kind of a stupid question and i know the obvious answer, but i just wanna know if anyone here lowkey flopped year 11 but still ended up with a pretty good atar

kind of flopped maths today and just looking for some reassurance(good luck everyone btw)
ik someone who got 99.4 after doing bad in like year 11 lmao

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

some kids surprise you can go from predicted 90 to 99.
on a whole tho, most people do similar to year 11

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
youve been saying this for ages come up w something new
ngl I thought you were a regular hsc student but then I realised you just waste your time going through old mx2 threads to answer questions for people who will never show up to see your response

sorry this isn't personal just what I see (thanks for all the help seriously you're amazing ily)

carrotsss

HSC
ngl I thought you were a regular hsc student but then I realised you just waste your time going through old mx2 threads to answer questions for people who will never show up to see your response

sorry this isn't personal just what I see (thanks for all the help seriously you're amazing ily)
you never know man what if their kids see it one day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)