Anyone got Band 6 Responses for IPT? (1 Viewer)

ppiirraaaaa

HSC
Hey guys anyone have examples of Band 6 responses for IPT? im getting under average marks for IPT and failing some responses? can anyone pls show me examples of how to write responses to a good standard in IPT pls????????? :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
ohhh well i would show you mine but we dont get the paper back ahah.

Have you heard of ARC? australian resource centre of something like that. Heres a link: http://arc.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/go/hsc/std-packs/

basically, it has past papers, and then options to look at different sample answers that were actually written by students in the exam scanned by the markers. There are options to look at bands 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6, and exemplar as well. THere are about 3 or so per question. So have a look there. Sometimes i thought that the answers weren't that good tbh. But it is interesting to see how little some people wrote and still got band 6. This is because of the marking guidlines. To better understand how to write better responses, when you see the question, try to understand what the marker is looking for. THis is where your HSC verbs come in. For example, if its an explain question, write about CAUSE and EFFECT. If it is a 3 mark question about social and ethical issues, write AT LEAST 3 social and ethical issues, and descirbe them. If you add an extra, this will only increase your chances in getting the full marks, in case one of them was a bit dodgy.

So when you go onto the webstie, scroll down to IPT, and then pick a paper, and go through it and just explore the different answers and compare them to each other and understand how you can improve

hope that helps! :) sorry if my writing is a bit dodgy and not that clear.

feel free to PM if you need some help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)