• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone have experience with Re-marking/assessment at UTS? (2 Viewers)

rmsprs

HSC
So I worked really hard for a Law assignment and received lowest marks compared to anyone I know. I highly think I should deserve more marks than I have been awarded and my final exam didn't go so well and now I am paranoid that I might struggle passing the subject. I wrote an email to my subject co-ordinator asking for a re-assessment but he replied back to me saying that there 3 possible outcomes - an increase in grades, a decrease or grades staying the same. I really want to ask for a re-assessment but the marks might decrease part is worrying me because that might result in me getting into more trouble and in more shit.

Please advice if anyone has had a experience with remarking or have suggestion on what I should do

Thanks in advance.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
if you honestly think you should have gotten a higher mark because you produced something that was of a higher quality than the mark you received then by all means you ask for a remark or ask them to look at it again

if you are just simply unhappy with your mark, deal with it.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Usally in 90% of cases, your mark will decrease as they will apply the criteria in a more strict manner. This is to deter every kid from asking for a remark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)