Anyone have past papers (1 Viewer)

face34

HSC
Hey guys,
Does anyone have past papers for IPT that they would like to give or can anyone tell me where to get them.
I would really appreciate it
Thanks

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
There are also Success One past paper books which come with really good sample answers as well as good practice paper with solutions- not sure if these are still in print though so might need to search.

I found that when doing HSC that there were a lot of papers floating around but not many comprehensive solution sets to show the standard of answer required to do well.

Gigacube

HSC
There are also Success One past paper books which come with really good sample answers as well as good practice paper with solutions- not sure if these are still in print though so might need to search.

I found that when doing HSC that there were a lot of papers floating around but not many comprehensive solution sets to show the standard of answer required to do well.
Unfortunately they don't still print the Success One past paper books for IPT but a few libraries allow you to borrow them.

Kat92

HSC
If you can get your hands on CSA papers from your teacher, these have more challenging questions. Also the answers go quite in depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)