Anyone here doin B Design Computing? (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Pretty big leap of faith here. I doubt anyone is gonna reply, but WHAT THE HEY! So yeah.... Anyone? *echo... echo... echo...*

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
so whats this course abt. and what are your first year subjects? :)
Well, DESIGN :p nah uhh, theres some java and some programming subjects common with the computer science course, and also stuff like computer aided design, 3D stuffs, its like computer science without the science bit. I prefer it cause its more creative and less mathematical! AHAH. I'm a vegetable and I don't like thinking =)

More info is on the website: http://www.arch.usyd.edu.au

Sorry I provided a half assed answer *in holiday mode* :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yep, if ur gonna b doing some computer science subjects- then ur bound to find ppl. here- just post up ya subjects, and u might meet more ppl. (even though they don't do the same course as u). :)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yep, if ur gonna b doing some computer science subjects- then ur bound to find ppl. here- just post up ya subjects, and u might meet more ppl. (even though they don't do the same course as u). :)
Oh yeah lol, I've met Winston doin comp sci, back in the day when i thought i'd be doomed to doing more maths in university *gags*

JumboKHS

HSC
This is the subject i want to do when i finish the hsc :cool: , although i probably wont get high enough uai and will have to apply through flexible entry :S ,

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
JumboKHS said:
This is the subject i want to do when i finish the hsc :cool: , although i probably wont get high enough uai and will have to apply through flexible entry :S ,
Ahh don't say that! You never know, you could get a rockin' UAI! But do the FES anyway! I did :D!

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Eneleon, you're second year right? I'm first year, but I have some second years in my classes. Are you in DECO1007?

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Maximus said:
Eneleon, you're second year right? I'm first year, but I have some second years in my classes. Are you in DECO1007?

Ahahaha!

But of course...

You can go n' try and guess who I am. Or alternatively, ask every second year if I am eneleon on BOS :D

Man I need to start doin' homework for that damn class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)