anyone here work at KFC? (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
hi. how much do u get paid? and how old r u? i am 17 at the moment and will turn 18 next year june. what is the hourly rate? if anyone knows

HSC
i have a friend that used to work at KFC....it gets held up regularly....work at lone star like me and do a girls job,....stand around and clean tables yay :D

7th Sign

HSC
i heard you get shit rates at kfc......
food is alright but ay......
working at kfc is better then working at maccas but

HSC
bunnings warehouse pay you $17 iirc as a "adult" (18) and its gone up as well (recent set of payrises)

i get $9.60 as a 16 year old at bunnings warehouse

work there! great workplace

HSC
lol i went in there once and my mate gave me a fkn 100 dollars worth of food when the manager was out back haha i shared it with my neighbours, gotta love havin a friend workin in a fast food joint

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hatty said:
hi. how much do u get paid? and how old r u? i am 17 at the moment and will turn 18 next year june. what is the hourly rate? if anyone knows
Hey mate i used to work at KFC before i got fired. Its just under 10 dollars (like 9.70) for under 17's. Over 18's is like 11.50 (?) but they fuck you over until australia day the following year. So that means you wont get your pay rise not until australia day the following year.

Or maybe our KF is trying to fuck us all over

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
oh yeah, you get 50% staff discounts on everything.

how did i get fired? not tellin bahaha

superbird

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i have a friend that used to work at KFC....it gets held up regularly....work at lone star like me and do a girls job,....stand around and clean tables yay :D
LOL dont forget the odd cowboy dance you guys have to do every now and then ;p

mishka

HSC
N/A
my sister worked there for 5 days. seriously. she nearly threw up looking at how they cook their food. :uhhuh:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
oh my god, if you ever have to eat at KF, never, ever, try the potato and gravy. merckkkk

hatty

Banned
mishka said:
my sister worked there for 5 days. seriously. she nearly threw up looking at how they cook their food. :uhhuh:
well my job isnt to eat the food, so i dont care if they shit in their potato gravy
LOL

mishka

HSC
N/A
hehehehe. :D

she's a food tech "buff" so you can imagine what her reaction was!! :)

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Tusitula said:
oh my god, if you ever have to eat at KF, never, ever, try the potato and gravy. merckkkk
what is bad about potato and gravy

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I worked at KFC for 2 years -- just stay away from the Potato and Gravy, really.

And Maccas was heaps better, i liked it more anyway. KFC doesn't give you weekend penalties because they are tight arses and the Union Reps for KFC are dogey.

Work in a place with strong Union representation, it's safer and they look after you.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i used to clean the pots of gravy at close, dirty dirty dirty.

Probably the only good thing at KF, was that they overcooked too much chicken. I ended up gettin like 20 pieces, shit load of sides at close. I was quite the fat kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)