• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

anyone pursuing a career in the music industry? (1 Viewer)

N.U.G.

HSC
anyone pursuing a career in the music industry?

if so, please share you plans to achieve this (i.e. what courses/jobs/music career you are planning to get involved in)

N.U.G.

HSC
biggles04 said:
Production/Radio/Performance/etc?????
I work in the music industry at present, but what sort of music industry do you mean??
yeah production/radio/performance/promotions/music business etc.

what do u do mate?

N.U.G.

HSC
biggles04 said:
Production/Radio/Performance/etc?????
I work in the music industry at present
what HMV do you work at bro?

:D

Luke_D

HSC
I'm passionate about audio. I did Music: Technical Production (Foundation) at TAFE this year. After doing the course, I realised that I'm not really interested in the production and editing side of music/audio. Unfortunately, there aren't any courses I can do (in Australia) that focus on what I'm interested in.

The_Shaman

HSC
I really really want to, im thinking of mixing graphic design with the industry, like designing tour posters, or working on a music magazine would be a dream job of mine, so first step is getting qualifications to be a graphic artist and then work it out from there

HSC
Being a young, female brunette on Neighbours seems to be the easiest way to get into the music industry.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Music always seemed like one of those careers where the good make heaps, but the majority make squat- that and my inability to make music turned me away. Although maybe one day I might be involved with the industry? Hypothetitcally those who Share on Bittorrent are part of the industry^^

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
There are far too many "bad" musicians out there who are successful to say that only the 'good" make heaps. Bad "musicians" spread their legs, get on Neighbours and propagate bad music throughout the world. Good musicians are relegated to teaching at schools like the Sydney Conservatorium and playing in orchestras for the same audiences.

HSC
hey fatty, do you need to mention the conservatorium in every one of your shitty posts?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Yes. Stop being jealous, just because studying at SCM is a privilege you'll never be good enough to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)