• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ANZAC Questionnaire for my miniPIP (1 Viewer)

JDoc

Okay, as part of my Society and Culture MiniPIP on the ANZAC legend of Australia and New Zealand I need to construct a questionnaire.As I'm sure you'll understand it's much easier to do this online than anywhere else.

Feel free to divert from the parameters of the questions, and to simply add comments at your own whim.But bear in mind, to effectively analyse results answers must have a fairly simplistic statement.

Before the actual questionnaire personal details will be required for the final analysis.

PERSONAL DETAILS

What age are you?

Are you an Australian/New Zealand citizen?

If so, are you a first generation citizen?

Do you have relatives that are, or were, in the Australian/New Zealand army?

QUESTIONNAIRE

1 Do you regard ANZAC Day as important to you personally?

2 Do you regard the ANZAC legend as outdated, or inapplicable in the modern age?

3 How would you describe the current relationship between Australia/New Zealand?

4 Of the following military encounters, state whether you find them justified or unjustified: WWII, Korean, Vietnamese, First Gulf War, East Timor, and Iraq.

5 Do you regard Australian soldiers in Iraq as heroic/admirable as ANZAC troops from WWI/II?

6 Do you believe the 'ANZAC spirit lives on'?

7 What is your opinion of ANZAC conduct in World Wars 1 & 2?

8 What is your opinion of ANZAC contribution to the Vietnamese war?

9 With whom do you associate more in a military conflict: the soldiers or the civilians?

Thank you for your co-operation.If you can think of any questions that would be useful additions to the questionnaire be sure to tell me, and any other message baords were this would be appreciated.Thank you.

Also, would there be any interest in this on the History thread?

Kulazzi

HSC
What age are you? 16

Are you an Australian/New Zealand citizen? Australian

If so, are you a first generation citizen? No

Do you have relatives that are, or were, in the Australian/New Zealand army? no

QUESTIONNAIRE

1 Do you regard ANZAC Day as important to you personally? Yes

2 Do you regard the ANZAC legend as outdated, or inapplicable in the modern age? No

3 How would you describe the current relationship between Australia/New Zealand? I guess it's ok, i mean we're not arguing our heads off at each other

4 Of the following military encounters, state whether you find them justified or unjustified: WWII, Korean, Vietnamese, First Gulf War, East Timor, and Iraq.

WWII - Justified. Viet - justified. F.G.W - justified, East Timor - unjustified. Iraq - unjustified

5 Do you regard Australian soldiers in Iraq as heroic/admirable as ANZAC troops from WWI/II? Nope, definitely not

6 Do you believe the 'ANZAC spirit lives on'? in many people, i don't think so

7 What is your opinion of ANZAC conduct in World Wars 1 & 2? I think it was appropriate but the one in Iraq was not

8 What is your opinion of ANZAC contribution to the Vietnamese war? It was appropriate

9 With whom do you associate more in a military conflict: the soldiers or the civilians? Civilians

Thank you for your co-operation.If you can think of any questions that would be useful additions to the questionnaire be sure to tell me, and any other message baords were this would be appreciated.Thank you.

Also, would there be any interest in this on the History thread?
Ithink try posting it in the Non-School, cos I posted my mini pip questionairre in the School section and only one person has replied! :(

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
What exactly is a MiniPIP? And how come my SAC class isn't doing one? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)