AOS Belonging, Hamlet and Extension History workshops: UPCOMING DATES! (1 Viewer)

HSC Support

HSC
N/A
Hello students!
As an HSC tutor for the past 4 years, I have come to know the HSC syllabus back to front for English Advanced, English Standard, Modern History, Ancient History and Extension History. I have come to know the common errors that most students have difficulty with, as well as the things they do not teach you in school!

Out of pure demand from my students, I compiled a crash course for each of the subjects I am most familiar with. Over the past year, demand has increased significantly, forcing me to organise more than one per month.

During the 4 and a half hour course we look at the subject in detail as well as look over sample questions. Students will receive a free booklet of top quality notes which have been compiled and revised over the last 4 years. Notes cover the entire subject in detail.

Dates of upcoming courses:
- English: Module B Hamlet: Saturday May 19th

- English: AOS Belonging: Saturday May 19th

- Extension History: Module A What Is History?: May 25th

- English: AOS Belonging: Saturday May 25th

**please contact for alternate subjects

Price: 4.5 hours $100

A limit of 10 per session please. Past workshops have filled up very quickly so please contact me and secure a place on the list ASAP.

Venue and time details will be given via email for security reasons.

Contact HSC Support: 0406077551 or r.ejohnston@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)