• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

APEC Volunteers 2007 (1 Viewer)

Member232135

HSC
N/A
I've never heard about this program myself. What exactly is it? Something international i assume.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
No, but I do intend on holding a sign or something to protest. I can't bring myself to be as violent as my comrades are though.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
No, but I do intend on holding a sign or something to protest. I can't bring myself to be as violent as my comrades are though.
hahahahaha, fuck globalisation.

*posts on the internet*

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
My sign would likely have more to do with civil and human rights, which many of our friendly Pacific leaders have a habit of ignoring, than anti-globalisation sentiments.

Hooray.

purplemonkey

HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
I've never heard about this program myself. What exactly is it? Something international i assume.
Its helping out at APEC Leaders Week in September...you can be in the airport, opera house, exhibition centre, heaps of places. Showing the delegates around and making sure they know how to get to their meetings and stuff. Its not like they're actually gonna talk to us bout our opinions on their economies, but if you're goin into IR, then just sayin you were at APEC 07 is a pretty good stepping stone...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
purplemonkey said:
Its helping out at APEC Leaders Week in September...you can be in the airport, opera house, exhibition centre, heaps of places. Showing the delegates around and making sure they know how to get to their meetings and stuff. Its not like they're actually gonna talk to us bout our opinions on their economies, but if you're goin into IR, then just sayin you were at APEC 07 is a pretty good stepping stone...
Its ok, most likely going to be a bitch for the day, didn't bother, plus I had shit on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)