• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Applied Finance/ Finance!? Which one? (1 Viewer)

ricecakes

HSC
I'm thinking of transferring but no idea which one. what's the difference? and people have also been telling me that finance let along APPLIED finance is hard!!!! so pleasee some one tell me what i'm getting myself into before i do anything!!
THANKS!!!!!!!

Tonthat

HSC
I'm thinking of transferring but no idea which one. what's the difference? and people have also been telling me that finance let along APPLIED finance is hard!!!! so pleasee some one tell me what i'm getting myself into before i do anything!!
THANKS!!!!!!!
All I can say is first sem units aren't very hard if you do B AppFin.

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
its the same thing. some unis just like to make their ones 'flashy' to get attention.
if you're talking about the one like from mq, its nothing different its named applied finance because to differentiate from too many b com-actuarial b com- accounting

etc. its just a finance major. i'd highly suggest you do something else worthwhile and a degree that helps you get job, engineering.

finance isn't hard, its an extremely broad topic.

there are many topics in finance.

you want to know what hard is? actuarial/advanced mathematics <(this is lol ), advanced physics perhaps aeronautical engineering (space).

well difficulty is relative, can you handle 3 unit 4 unit maths??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)