• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Applying for bridging courses (1 Viewer)

Truly_bored

HSC
Does anyone know how to apply for a bridging course? Are there meant to be forms to be filled out...or do we apply for it when we enrol for the course at that particular university we're going to?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think u have to go to the uni and apply there - better goto the uni website and check for details on it, before u enrol, so u make sure of the dates that the course run's

asdf

HSC
We start to apply once were accepted right?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yep... dunno abou other Uni's, but I know Wollongong you just turn up on enrolment day and apply then :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah bridging courses r during the summer break. feb i think.
one u enrol and get accept and stuff, they will send you info

-- thanks how it is at sydney anyway.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I enrolled for a 2unit maths bridging course at usyd online after i got an offer. I think you enrol in a bridging course after offers are made and during your course enrollment.

Briding courses are run in late February.

holl

Originally posted by gmraso
Um enrollment day is in march while the bridging courses are in feb so I think you're maybe wrong. better visit the site
That is wrong, in terms of wollongong anyway (which White Rabbit was talking about)
The enrolment days for wollongong uni are around the 30th of january. We looked it up on the internet, they split it into facultys and then surnames. Mine is on the 30th at 10.30am but others, depending on the faculty and your surname are on at different times and different days. The bridging courses are a couple of days later, in early feb.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes enrolment for most unis should be in late January or early February, and usually bridging courses are either at enrolment or a bit later. Uni starts in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)