Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I've played daytona in there once.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Nope, but it's a fantastic idea. OMG we're making a loss on the two existing bars, let's open another one! LOZOR

Adam

HSC
Us engo's usually play a competitive game of daytona if we're up at main campus and coming back. In first semester last year, the blue car's steering wheel was stuffed. In Second semester, there were no problems. Now last semester the problems started arising, no only two of the machines work. Good fun.

But apart from that I'll have an odd game of raiden, but a couple of times per semester at most...

kow_dude

HSC
I went there during my exam periods when i was in the mood for some killing action.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Calculon said:
Nope, but it's a fantastic idea. OMG we're making a loss on the two existing bars, let's open another one! LOZOR
But its not a new one, they've just re-furbished & re-vamped Wentworth Bar (which no longer exists) so theres only 2 bars still...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i used to play a bit of DDR there. since they don't have a particular driving game i like there i hardly go since the game i want to play is a short bus trip to the city i'm normally at the city arcades.

kow_dude

HSC
jhakka said:
They have a DDR there? I haven't actually looked around.
As if you didn't know that. From outside, you could see people noisily jumping on the machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)