Architectural Technology =) (1 Viewer)

sarsh

HSC
HEY GUYS!
Wondering if people who do this course can answer me questions!!:)
It looks like a really interesting course to do, but i've only read general information about it. I heard there is a lot of maths and physics involved ... is this true? My friend told me you spend heaps of time involved with measurements etc and its a very guy-practical course! PLEASE HELP ME !!If anyone could give me a clearer facts on what you actually do in the course it would be very helpful ... especially if its at ultimo. I'm thinking about going there. Thanks guys for your help :)

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
sarsh said:
HEY GUYS!
Wondering if people who do this course can answer me questions!!:)
It looks like a really interesting course to do, but i've only read general information about it. I heard there is a lot of maths and physics involved ... is this true? My friend told me you spend heaps of time involved with measurements etc and its a very guy-practical course! PLEASE HELP ME !!If anyone could give me a clearer facts on what you actually do in the course it would be very helpful ... especially if its at ultimo. I'm thinking about going there. Thanks guys for your help :)
I'm halfway through ArchTech Cert4.

'I heard there is a lot of maths and physics involved ... is this true?'

So far, I've had to + - X and / (dividing) and a few new things (they're easy once you get the hang of them).

'My friend told me you spend heaps of time involved with measurements'

Yes you do a lot or measuring.

'its a very guy-practical course!'

My classmates came from all walks of life.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)