Are U Stressed For Sc? (1 Viewer)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Study for the SC is ok, but you shouldn't be stressed. As long as you have a decent knowledge of your subjects you'll be fine.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Party hard mate, Year 7-11 is like honeymoon compare to Year 12.
when u find uni.. ull be stressed too..

take yr 10 easy.. it counts for little except as a learning tool about ure time management

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Are u kidding me?!!!
why is there a post about this7-10 should be fun, shouldnt do much school stuff, because u'll regret it after in yr12
just party while u still have the chance
dont worry about HSC and UAI at this stage
just go hard for yr11 and/or yr12
have fun now

masteraal

haha screw SC...dont bother studying...i failed history and got 33 or somrtihng in the yearlies and still managed 81 in SC....so it doesnt really matter

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
dont worry so much... just study a bit, some study is better than no study (thats my motto during the hsc too hehe)..
most of u will find the SC much much easier than u expected

i miss the SC, i worked hard and got pretty good marks, (inc. a 99 for history which was slightly strange) and im proud of it .. the SC doesnt count much at all as other ppl said but if u get good marks, it can be a real confidence booster

just do the best u can, and for goodness sakes, dont be stressed ;)

7th Sign

HSC
actually the school certificate does count if you are leaving school or you are going into a subject in year 11 that is hard for example in physics at my school they only let people do it if they got over 80% in the science test in the sc......

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think that its actually good that they do the sc cause it helps prepare students for yr 11 and yr 12.

zergcave

HSC
dun bother listening to these lowlives, who tell u not to study.

especially these classic FW's who urge u to "party hard", "dun study its worth bullshit"..... youll get plenty of time AFTER SC - holidays for u effectively start nov thru to jan (3 months dude!!)

this is ur one chance to succeed at external level. as u wont get it again till ur ultimate hsc....
getting a good mark in sc will earn u the respect (from teachers, peers, employer), and an indication of where u r at state level .... becoz remeber these are the same bunch of fuckwits who youll be up against in 2 years time....

and i have a good feeling that this group of sc pple will be doing exactly the same jackshit this time next year. the sc year of 2005 will open some thread named "countdown to Sc.....", then along comes the year 11s of 2005 (with THEIR sc outta the way). critisising year 10s for their studying, and destroying their motives.......

S

Sheehan :)

ahhhhhhh the school certificate............u stress about it until u get ur marks an see that all ur bludging had payed of got 6s and 5s by not studying.........its th easiest..........so thats y no one really cares afta yr 10

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Connections said:
actually the school certificate does count if you are leaving school or you are going into a subject in year 11 that is hard for example in physics at my school they only let people do it if they got over 80% in the science test in the sc......
Ouch, that must hurt. **stresses** what school?

Hmm, I'm not sure what to expect, I've done a few trials and done okay...like just then I tried their multiple-choice quiz on boardofstudies for geography, they gave me 1 hour, I did it in 25 minutes, and I got 92. Is that test a good judge of how you'll do?

S

Shuter

a_person86 said:
That shit you said about maths is the biggest load of bullshit ive heard in my life! No way in hell you wouldve figure bullshit out quick enough without a calculator to get 89/90, thats why there is a calculator n non-calculator part... some people on this thing talk so much shit!
I did too, there was a few I left out because it really needed a calculator to do the final step and that's why I eventually got one halfway through the test, but for everything else I just did multplication or long division on the sheet and worked it out. Hell the question which was finding the fraction of the area or a netball court or something enclosed in in the two goal circles, I just estimated the legnths and shit when I was really supposed to measure them. The test is so easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)