• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are unseens really that hard? (2 Viewers)

iloveeggs

HSC
Yeah i don't know if it's me being too confident but surely an essay is an essay

like maybe you don't get to memorise your essay beforehand but surely most tests would be like that?
it depends on how much practise you get and your general ability to come up with articulate analysis and recall info. i personally find them hard, not because i don't know my stuff but mainly because they are really easy to mess up if i panic and i can't think in an exam and waste time.

it also depends on how much time you get. if you have like 45 minutes and they expect around 1000+ words it will be much harder than if you get 60 min

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
it depends on how much practise you get and your general ability to come up with articulate analysis and recall info. i personally find them hard, not because i don't know my stuff but mainly because they are really easy to mess up if i panic and i can't think in an exam and waste time.

it also depends on how much time you get. if you have like 45 minutes and they expect around 1000+ words it will be much harder than if you get 60 min
i think by itself 45 mins is fine for an essay its just when you have to do b2b essays where it becoems a challenge to balance time equally like in paper 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)