• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you a 2005er? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
blakehurst high school. booyeh! there was an article recently which examined my school. it had something to do with the school being a grreat place for atmosphere. but the government has given it crap funding, crap maintainence and c'mon, my school was built on a dump, like literally. if there are any government pesonnel that read my post. stick it to the big guy/gal who processes the funds for each school. i just hope that future years get the funding that i didn't.

well thats my rant :p

monique66

How's everyone going? I hate Yr. 12, such a disappointing year to live through...

firehose

HSC
Yea me too, if anything i feel worse now than i ever did in yr11... assessments in 3 weeks.... bleh.

monique66

yeah, i hate how they give you everything at once, then when you don't have anything your just cruising thinking 'man i should do something' but can't...meh...

firehose

HSC
Yea i can so relate to that lol... heaps of other school people pretty much feel unmotivated too..... blah i hope this changes by next term... :)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
im an 05er
gilroy college castle hill :cool:
Ahh the ole Gilroy...... Know too many people that go there for my own good i would think........

Yeah, 05'er..... BAULKO :):)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Ahh the ole Gilroy...... Know too many people that go there for my own good i would think........

Yeah, 05'er..... BAULKO :):)
yay a baluko person
well im joe
wats ur name RyddeckerSMP
who do u know from my skool
PM me

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey firehose, dor some reason people from hurstville boys hate you techies. and as a result heaps of people from oatley campus hate techies as well. why are you such a hated bunch? :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
oh yeah, firehose, are you richard? you do subjects awfully close in resembelance to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)