are you uninspired? (1 Viewer)

tobiascockerill

HSC
does anyone out there do creative things apart from school work? Do people create things for their own pleasure or do they always have images of HSC markers in the back of their minds?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i make castles and statues using all my stationery when I get bored. Does that count? :p

Nah, but atm i'm also going through and learning my percussion score for the major musical my school is holding a week after trials... thats definately creative.. :D

tobiascockerill

HSC
the things i achieve while avoiding schoolwork are probably the closest to xpressive i have got this year. the hsc is like a grumpy ghost over my shoulder telling me to achieve and 'create'.:(

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Get some balloonys.
Fill with paint.
Throw at wall/people/animals/teachers.
Yay?

Make a pie.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i still write things...little snippets of stories and scripts that pop up...though i always feel slightly guilty that im not relating it to journeys *grumble*

also i still went to my community drama workshop thing until a few weeks ago...i had to give it up coz of study...but if it was up to me i would still be there...

i've noticed that since the hsc has kinda been restricting the 'creative' things i used to normally do that i've gotten a lot better at cooking...normally i have a strictly 'two minute noodles and toast' repertoire...but lately i've been getting all creative with spices and pastry and actually learning how the oven works, as opposed to sticking it all in the microwave, lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)