ART Half yearly (What should i studY?) (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
HEY MWAD, u do art...that's a start.

i'd say revise what you've learnt in theory lessons....eg what artists you've studies, what forms of art you've focused on and the frames.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
i mean in general, if you've spent more then half a term studying an artist then you're most likely to have a question on the artist or be asked to comment on artists that you've studied...something like that...of course it will probably have a few artworks that you will have to study and provide written responses for but if u know about the frames....forms etc it should be easy enough

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
anyone here doing art ext!!!!!!!!!!! i decided today that im keeping art and trying to get into the course!!!!!!!

Intervene

HSC
Art Extension?? Is their such a thing?.. meh thanks for the help...... just wondering.. do i need to study the history of the artists? do i have to know the meaning of conceptual framework, do i need to know a lot about the postmodern frame? Do i need know the brief history of art, do i need to study "The World Incorporates"? and do i need to study "The functions of art" oh oh and also "The artist" which is like.. artist as anrrator, artist as businessman, artist as celebrity, artist as rebel, etc etc? Thanks, oh and for sure i'll learn the frames :p But do i need to remember each dot point about the frame?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
anyone here doing art ext!!!!!!!!!!! i decided today that im keeping art and trying to get into the course!!!!!!!
Art ext? Can you please explain?
But that extra unit doesn't count towards UAI right? Yeah my art teacher is gonna recommend me to the National Art School. Ohh hope I would get in those it's REALLY hard to. argh.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
woohoo, that's what i'm looking to do. I know it doesn't count towards UAI, but i think it might help out with the major work: art skills.

My art teacher says i should be able to get in..so fingers crossed :)! Lol, see you there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)