• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ask 4 Friend! (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
She's wondering which uni is good for nursing? Australian Catholic Uni or UTS or Syd (but i thought they don't offer any this yr) and other uni????
Can guyz and girls help me...thx~~ :D

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
I've been told that UTS is the best uni to do nursing and it has a 100% employment rate and excellent facilities. I think I read that in a booklet.

I don't really think it would matter what uni u go to. Nursing is in such a high demand that with a degree u can obtain a job very easily :)

edit: oh and sydney uni has cancelled all nusing courses. :(

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
thx....she also ask me about australian catholic uni...but i hav no idea bout tat uni~~any suggestions?

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
I read on a forum on this site that ACU has a ratio of girls to guys of approx. 20:1 hehe that's pretty much all i know about it sorry :eek: I'm guessing it would still be a good place to do nursing. UWS might not be too bad either.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
icic..thanks happy...hehe~~tat helps...i will just tell her...uts locates better...LOL

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
nursin at usyd has bein widely critised for its impracticability (way too few pracs, too much theory...) yeh i kno bein an undergrad from usyd, it hurts me too... and nursin, bein something more of prac based, i do not recommend usyd...

and yeh i would agree that uts would be better for nursin...

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
thx xiao....i thought syd was only too theoritical for commerce....didn't know about tat....hehe~~but they combined with charles sturt now rite?

mishka

HSC
N/A
yep at open day, i was told ACU has the best nursing facilities in the southern hemisphere for nursing. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)