Ask me about Economics, Accounting & Business Management (1 Viewer)

A1

HSC
N/A
I'm a tutor based in Melbourne. So my assistance to students in other cities is limited. Nevertheless, if you have some general questions on either of the 3 subjects mentioned, let them rip, and I'll answer them as best as I can here on the forum.

werh23509

HSC
hey id like to ask about the best way to study for subjects such as economics and business.

i did economics 3/4 in yr11 and received a 40 which i wasnt happy with but the way i studied was just reading the book and writing out summaries for each topic which took ages because i wrote everything out by hand.

im doing bm 3/4 this yr and am not paying that much attention to it as my other subjects but i find that i am doing better in sacs. all i do to study for sacs is study the day b4 and do questions from checkpoints.

i know a few people who try to memorise chunks of the text which is pretty stupid in my opinion but they are nevertheless doing very well.

so back to my question, what is the best way to study for these kind of humanities subjects which require you to remember a lot of information?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)