ask the operator a tough question... (1 Viewer)

lolita

If you have a few questions to ask HSC HELPLINE and want a RELIABLE answer, first ask the operator a tough question (within that topic) you know the answer to. This way, if the operator is not giving you the most suitable answer or you just don't think they are reliable enough to ask them more questions you can say "thanks alot" and call back and ask another operator.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ill try for them. when you ring up, ask something really really hard. that way, if you get someone crap that doesnt know the answer you can say 'thanks a lot', then hang up, ring back and try again. once you get someone decent, then you ask your 'proper' questions

Azn fairies

but how u know u woudn't get the same operater again?:p

how many operators do they have anyway at any given time?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i have also got the same operator twice in a row

lolita

It worked for me, but i waited a couple of hours before i called again.

I'm just wondering, when you called back and got the same person again, what did you say?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by dandaman
i tried that, but got the same operator. Quite funny really..
Originally posted by iambored
i have also got the same operator twice in a row
lol. I got a crap operator, and I said: "can the operator next to you answer my questions please"

Then she hand the head phone to that operator next to her because she was free :)

Benno

HSC
lol yeah if it was me i would be pissed!

" stupid year 12 student mutter mutter"

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Benno
how did she take it???
Happy to help ME, of course :D

Originally posted by Dash
Cut down I suppose :p
Originally posted by Benno
lol yeah if it was me i would be pissed!

" stupid year 12 student mutter mutter"
*shrug* I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.....:(

Originally posted by Dash
Bahahaha!
LOL, I would hang up if I was the teacher :p
Why would she do that?!! I ask her too nicely for her to reject me :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and how do you know that if they are good u willget the same operator, some only let u ask 1 q at a time

lolita

Originally posted by Survivor39
lol. I got a crap operator, and I said: "can the operator next to you answer my questions please"

Then she hand the head phone to that operator next to her because she was free :)
i have said that too :) and i was told i would be called back right away with someone who was "more knowledgable". Waited 4 hours and they did not call back :(

mp3mojo

i tried asking them a 'harder' question for ipt, then they just told me 'errrrr i dont really know, but im sure you wont need it for the HSC'

though sum operators r quite crap, the 4unit maths ones r really good, u tell them the Qs, then they hang up & work on the question then they call u bak to tell u the worked out solution :D

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
and how do you know that if they are good u willget the same operator, some only let u ask 1 q at a time
Thats pretty scummy...what do they care how many you ask at once? Maybe they are concerned that you are tying up the lines, but you'd just have to call up a 2nd time to ask the next question, thereby wasting even more time!
When I rang up the people on the lines were ultra-helpful...I'd ring up and ask a simple yes or no question, and end up talking to them for like 15mins while they talked to me to make sure I knew what I was doing. The number of questions I asked was definately no object.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)