asking about courses (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
i'm in year 12, my sis is 1st year in uni, b/business majoring in a/cing and finance, i think...

say i'm really dumb ;], and i cant get her course...cos my uai is lower...

does anyone know of any courses that relate to bbusiness that uses the same or related books...

cos mom (single parent) will beable to save tonnes of money from purchasing new books.. again..for me...

anyone know? or think they got a solutionn?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol well if you go to the same uni and do the exact same subjects (they're called courses at uni) then the texts would be the same but for different unis they may use a different text for an identical course.
or you could just rely on lecture notes which define the scope of the course anyway

T

taketheredone

ask your sister to sell her books and you grab the money to buy second hand books.

toisthbe

Evil Member
i dono but doesn't she need them to look back on, say for those big exams?

or is it, every term, u use new books, and then forget about them...?

SoFTuaRiaL

the same courses at different univs would teach the same content .... who cares if the text books are different? all books are gonna teach u that the sun rises in the east ... so i'd say it doesnt realy matter which uni u go to. as long as u do the same subject, which text u use doesnt really matter ....

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Most first year subjects are similar in Commerce... and if you do well enough, you should be able to transfer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)