assessment one

rubypinky:)

HSC
hi,

i just sat my first hsc task ever. idk how u will call it. the first assessment that actually counts internally. I know hsc is a marathon, and i have so many more subjects that I will have to sit this term. But i sat my first one this term out of every subject. my first one and i failed it. I came 2nd out of grade in year 11 and I wanted to come first. But that's actually gone. I don't know what to do. I couldnt answer 2 mark question cause i ran out of time, couldn't even finish a 8 mark question and i know i got couple wrong after talking. I don't know what to do i need confirmation that I can bump it up and get a band 6 in this subject. pls help i really want a band 6

Last edited:

alanainpain06

HSC
honestly i think you are going to be okay!! just remind yourself that this was your FIRST hsc exam ever!! you will be able to make a come back and get that band six! be kind to yourself :oldsmile::oldsmile: how much was the weighing? taking that into account might make you feel better, because in the big picture it doesn't really matter ...

HSC
honestly i think you are going to be okay!! just remind yourself that this was your FIRST hsc exam ever!! you will be able to make a come back and get that band six! be kind to yourself :oldsmile::oldsmile: how much was the weighing? taking that into account might make you feel better, because in the big picture it doesn't really matter ...
thank u it was 20% weighting. is that alot.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
hi,

i just sat my first hsc task ever. idk how u will call it. the first assessment that actually counts internally. I know hsc is a marathon, and i have so many more subjects that I will have to sit this term. But i sat my first one this term out of every subject. my first one and i failed it. I came 2nd out of grade in year 11 and I wanted to come first. But that's actually gone. I don't know what to do. I couldnt answer 2 mark question cause i ran out of time, couldn't even finish a 8 mark question and i know i got couple wrong after talking. I don't know what to do i need confirmation that I can bump it up and get a band 6 in this subject. pls help i really want a band 6
Don't stress too much :) I got a 48% in one of my mx1 internals (accelerated) and in the end worked really hard to get a band six in the end - don't fret!!! We're all here to support you :) <3

HSC
Calm tf down what did carrots ever do to you lmao

Don't stress too much :) I got a 48% in one of my mx1 internals (accelerated) and in the end worked really hard to get a band six in the end - don't fret!!! We're all here to support you :) <3
thankss how does band 6 work? does that mean i need to score 90% in evey exam internal exam?

HSC
does that means its hard to get a band 6? im so worried that this exam stuffed me up and i just started year 12

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
thankss how does band 6 work? does that mean i need to score 90% in evey exam internal exam?
it depends what the subject is, but generally you need less than 90% to get band 6 for hsc exams, as there is alignment which boosts your marks

as for internal exams, it depends how hard they are, and how hard they are marked. focus more on your ranks, and check hsc ninja for the number of band 6s your school gets for that subject each year, and then make a judgement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)