• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Assignment structure (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
I know at uni they put a big emphasis on essay writing and referencing. What about written assignments. It is a four part assignment that have to be under 300 words for each sec.

Can we bullet point important factors? Ive looked throught the assignments guide but it didnt really help. I have all the info i just need to set it out properly

Generator

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
I know at uni they put a big emphasis on essay writing and referencing. What about written assignments. It is a four part assignment that have to be under 300 words for each sec.

Can we bullet point important factors? Ive looked throught the assignments guide but it didnt really help. I have all the info i just need to set it out properly
Ask your tutor/lab instructor/lecturer... I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but such questions tend to be course specific and you are only wasting your time with a thread on bos when a simple email to the relevant staff member should lead to a proper response (edit: assuming that it hasn't already been covered in class or in the relevant course handbook).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)