Assignments/reports/general documentation typist - 100% student friendly rates (1 Viewer)

Assignment Typist

HSC
N/A
My name is Jan and I am a "Cyber Secretary" who offers an easy, flexible and fast typing service that allows you to free up your spare time. All you have to do is:
1. Digitally record your assignment/report/case study on any digital recording device such as : smartphone or laptop) and email to me : (audio formats accepted: mp3, mp4, WAV,WMA dvf, dss, ds2, amr, aac). If you prefer, I can also copy type from your written or typed draft paperwork .
2. I type your documentation and format as required, then proof read and return your paperwork to you via email. It's that easy!
I am an experienced freelance typist/transcriber and have my home based office in Brisbane Australia. I also offer a wide range of typing services, no job too big or too small.

Affordable rates for a professional service. Please email me to request a list of services and prices: wals7@optusnet.com.au, and I'll be happy to answer your query.

Regards
Jan.....CYBER SECRETARY......Typing and Transcribing Service

Assignment Typist

HSC
N/A
Hi, I can certainly type your maths assignment. You can email me a written/typed draft or you can submit a digital recording to me via email at:wals7@optusnet.com.au. You can do this all via the internet and I can provide a quick turn around time. Please email with details of your assignment, how it is to be formatted and I will send you a quote for this asap. I am your personal "cyber secretary" and free up your time and take the hard work out of assignments. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jan

Last edited:

Erudite

HSC
So let me get this straight... You type up peoples assignments after they record an audio file of what they want written and then you type that.... Wouldn't it be easier to type the assignment while doing it? I mean this isn't directed at you personally OP, but what has this world come to lol I mean are people that lazy that they have to pay someone to type an assignment up for them...

Ello1234

HSC
So let me get this straight... You type up peoples assignments after they record an audio file of what they want written and then you type that.... Wouldn't it be easier to type the assignment while doing it? I mean this isn't directed at you personally OP, but what has this world come to lol I mean are people that lazy that they have to pay someone to type an assignment up for them...
No lol like if you do stuff on paper and you don't have time to type it up, then you just give it to OP. For example maths assignment it's kinda hard to type your working so most people just do it on paper.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Yep. It's common with doctors, e.g. they record why they've seen the patient or record letters needing to be sent to people, then hand it to the secretary and get on with the next patient. I'm sure it would be common in other similar settings as well.

However, I doubt students would ever use this service and OP is pretty dumb for advertising it here (unless I'm wrong and people are actually in need of a typist here..)
I wouldn't call it dumb, any exposure is fine, and this is a good audience for this kind of service. Price would be the only issue.

Assignment Typist

HSC
N/A
It was interesting to see the replies that I received. This type of service has been sought after and used by students in the past. Yes anybody can type their assignment but not everybody can present an assignment in a professional way.

I know that anybody can type an assignment, but some students prefer not to have the worry of presenting their assignment in the proper format/layout and like to know that the English is also 100% correct. Some people may not feel confident with this part of their assignment.

I started working in office administration in the early 1970's. In the "old days" my manager would travel interstate and would record his notes on a small tape machine. This was then "mailed", through the post, and when I received this tape I would type his reports from this tape. The tape was played through a dictaphone machine and I would transcribe his notes into professionally presented report.

I have in the past typed assignments/reports from student's hand written notes and returned their completed work to them all "done and dusted". I am not offering anything different, except there is an option these days for recording your notes on your own device and submitting via email. Some people still prefer to use written notes, and I can work off both styles.

This service might not be for everybody, but there are people who would find it beneficial.

My rates are very reasonable as I am a private owner/operator and realize that students do not have "big bank accounts".

Jan

Assignment Typist

HSC
N/A
I really can't see how advertising my service on here is "dumb". I thought it would be commonsense to go where the people who might need this service hang out. Cyber secretaries are a growing trend in the age of the internet....maybe you should "Google it" :read:

Assignment Typist

HSC
N/A
Yes anybody can type an assignment, but there are people who prefer to hand over the work and have somebody do the formatting, spell check and presentation of the document in general. I know anybody can type but it is the fact that you can hand over a draft and have it returned to you in minimal time with the document returned to you completed, that is what my service is about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)