• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

assignments (1 Viewer)

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
hey do all uni assignmets have like an "optional" section because i have 3 assignmets at the moment phyics says, do this, OR if you feel like a challenge do that... (for the same marks) and the other two have optional questions that you can do for bonus marks, Is this the norm? seems pretty wierd to me.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Depends on how the lecturer likes it. It gives the lecturer the chance to challenge students who want it.

In some of our comp assignments, it is possible to get 17/15 marks.

But the work required to get the 2 marks is simply not worth it. So it is only done by those who want to do it as a challenge.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but, if you do it will you get a bonus mark? therefore, maye raising the mark you would have got

santaslayer

HSC
somtimes the optional bit allows u to answer ur relavent question better...which will, in a way, result in better marks

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
my recent psych assessment has come with an optional part... although as someone mentioned i see it as nly assisting in the first questions...and better makrs in the end...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)