<<< ATAR 99.5 - HSC/Prelim Tutor Chemistry and English >>> (1 Viewer)

src1993

HSC
I’m Ruben and am a Medical student at the University of New South Wales offering private tutoring in Chemistry and English.

I achieved an ATAR of 99.5 in Year 12 and have two years of private tutoring experience and company based experience.

My area of specialty is Chemistry, having achieved a mark of 94 in the HSC. In my University studies I achieved scores of 99 and 97 over two semesters of Chemistry at UNSW.

I also have experience in tutoring English at both the preliminary and Year 12 level.

I was an HSC All Rounder and graduated from Girraween High School in 2010.

My lessons are syllabus oriented and focussed specifically on the needs of my students. I supplement my teaching with good practice questions, resources and past papers.

With trial and HSC periods fast approaching, I am also offering revision and crash courses in Chemistry and English.

I am currently based in the Parramatta area and lessons are in small groups or one-on-one. I charge $30/hour for groups and $40/hour for one – on – one.

If you are interested, please contact me at sashiruben.c@gmail.com or send me a personal message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)