[ATAR 99.65] Experienced Math/Chem/Phys Tutor @round Hurstville (Peakhurst) (1 Viewer)

Jindustries

HSC
Hello there,

Need a little extra to boost your studies? Look no further.

My name is Bob and I graduated 6th (internally) from Sydney Boys High School in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.65. Currently, I study Biomedical Engineering/Commerce at USYD; this requires further study in math and chemistry. I've been mentoring for a year now and am pleased with the results of my students.

I am currently offering my services to assist those seeking mentoring in HSC Chemistry, HSC Physics, or 2U/3U/4U Mathematics (HSC and Prelim). I am situated near Peakhurst/Hurstville(I am 2 suburbs away) or we can arrange to meet at USYD.
Other locations may incur an additional travelling fee.

HSC Marks
Physics: 95 (Placed 1st internally)
4U Math: 95
3U Math: 96
Chemistry: 93
English: 91

Accelerated Subjects
Business Studies: 92
2U Math: 98

I offer:
PRELIM - Mathematics (All)
HSC - Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (All)
Any other year - Mathematics (All)

Over the past year of mentoring, as a personal style, I will closely follow your needs to cater for your school.

First session is half price
Sessions are normally 2 hours/subject taught, but if you prefer less or more that can be arranged.

Rate: $60/hr but this can be subject to change. (It will not change once we have agreed on a rate).
If you would like to work with a friend, a cheaper charge will be incurred for the both of you!

Please contact me via
Email: (yemengbobjin@gmail.com)

for further enquiries and questions!

Cheers,
Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)