ATAR 99.85 - HSC Maths (2U, 3U & 4U), Physics and Economics Tutoring- Hornsby/Epping (1 Viewer)

rondogs

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ronnie and I am an experienced tutor, offering private and group tutoring in HSC Mathematics, Physics and Economics.

About me:
I am a 2013 graduate from Baulkham Hill High School who achieved an ATAR of 99.85. This included:
- 99 in Maths Ext 1
- 98 in Maths Ext 2
- 96 in Economics (1st in grade)
- 94 in Physics
- 94 in Modern History

I am currently study at the University of Sydney in the Bachelor of Commerce/Law program and have been tutoring students of all levels over the last 3 years. My teaching philosophy is based around ensuring that students have a holistic understanding of the foundations of the course and are able to apply this knowledge to answer both theoretical and practical questions. Together, this has resulted in my students repeatedly experiencing significant improvements in their understanding of the subject, which has lead to success in both internal and external exams. For example in 2013-14, my students' ranks improved by an average of 47 positions over the course of the year.

As I have worked with variety of different students, my teaching style has become adaptable to suit individual students' needs. Additionally, my lessons are customised around each student's strengths and weaknesses, to ensure that they can achieve their personal goals.

Having just completed my HSC, I also have an acute understanding of the skills and techniques required for students to optimise their time and maximise their marks. This includes up-to-date knowledge on successful exam preparation and time allocation as well as resources to help them study effectively.

I offer weekly tutoring in:
- Mathematics (yr 7- 12 including Advanced Maths, Ext 1 and Ext 2)
- Physics (HSC and Preliminary)
- Economics (HSC and Preliminary)

Our lessons can either take place at my residence in Normanhurst, at a convenient library or at your residence if you live in the Hornsby/Epping area.

Rates
Your first lesson is alway free so that you experience my teaching style and ensure that it suits your needs. Beyond that I charge:
Private- $50/hour
Group- $30/hour

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at roneye98@gmail.com

Last edited:

rondogs

HSC
N/A
Re: ATAR 99.85 - HSC Maths (2U, 3U & 4U), Physics and Economics Tutoring- Hornsby/Epp

bump :) only one spot remaining for 2014-15!

rondogs

HSC
N/A
Re: ATAR 99.85 - HSC Maths (2U, 3U & 4U), Physics and Economics Tutoring- Hornsby/Epp

Hey Everyone,

A quick update on my students' 2014-2015 results:
- 7/8 students achieved a band 6 in the subjects which I taught, including 3 students who scored above 94
- 5 students achieved an ATAR above 99
- My student's ranks improved by an average of 51 places over the course of the year
- 2 students topped their respective schools in the subjects I taught

As my last group of students have finished their HSC, I have spots available for this year. However spaces are limited so please contact me via:
-Email: roneye98@gmail.com
-Mobile: 0488732290

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)