Atar estimate pls (1 Viewer)

Arrowshaft

HSC
School rank ~ 250-300

all raw marks for trials,

Maths ext 2 - rank 1/4 - 88% (CSSA)

Maths ext 1 - rank 1/21 - 99% (CSSA)

Physics - rank 1/14 - 96% (Mixed, but seemed wayyy easier)

Chemistry - rank 1/17 - 93% (Same as above)

English Adv - rank 4/33 - 84% (CSSA)

Last year, we got at least one B6/E4 per subject, except none for 4U maths. Also, idk about leniency in marking, I reckon for phys and chemistry our teachers would’ve marked a lot more easier, so please factor that in if possible. Another thing, our school didn’t finish the whole syllabus in time for phys or chem, so the papers only focused on modules 5-7 😬. Anyways, thanks.

Last edited:

Hscbuzman

HSC
Based on school ranking and the fact the CSSA was very easy this year and sciences were only 75% of the course I would say 95ish. However as you have a lot of rank 1s it is all in your own hands. I just say 95 cos I think your trials were a lot easier than HSC. Good luck!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hard to say because your school rank is low but you are ranked basically 1st in everything. Essentially whatever you do in the HSC Exam will determine your ATAR because it will strongly affect your internal mark, you could get a 99 or it could be lower, so it's very difficult to give an accurate estimate

Arrowshaft

HSC
Based on school ranking and the fact the CSSA was very easy this year and sciences were only 75% of the course I would say 95ish. However as you have a lot of rank 1s it is all in your own hands. I just say 95 cos I think your trials were a lot easier than HSC. Good luck!
ah man, 95 doesn’t seem too enticing, looks like I gotta grind more haha.
Yea and I agree CSSA was extremely easy, especially ext 1 was an absolute joke 😂. Anyways, good luck to you too and if anyone else has any predictions make sure to still post them :p need self esteem boost lmao 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)