pdhpe: 87 15/55
design tech: 80 7/10

school ranking is 467 💀

🙏

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
For more accurate estimates, it would be a good idea to include the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects (if applicable). However, considering this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR in the low 80's range. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 81 and 82.

Business Studies and Legal Studies appear to be your highest-performing subjects, meaning that they will likely make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, it is important to ensure that you prepare to the best of your ability for the trial exam of each subject (if you have not yet sat your trial exams), so as to maintain (and possibly improve) your position in each subject. Subsequently, your HSC exams provide you with a great opportunity to solidify your overall performance in both subjects, allowing you to ensure that you maximise the contribution of both subjects towards your ATAR.

The same can be suggested regarding PDHPE, although to a slightly lower extent. You should therefore do your utmost to prepare for your PDHPE trial exam and/or HSC exam, which will hopefully lead you to performing at a high standard in this subject.

Your position seems least favourable in English Advanced and Design and Technology. This could indicate that you need to place additional emphasis on your preparations for both subjects, including addressing any areas of improvement and concepts that you may not fully understand or be confident with.

I hope this helps! :D

hcemtfa

HSC
For more accurate estimates, it would be a good idea to include the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects (if applicable). However, considering this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR in the low 80's range. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 81 and 82.

Business Studies and Legal Studies appear to be your highest-performing subjects, meaning that they will likely make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, it is important to ensure that you prepare to the best of your ability for the trial exam of each subject (if you have not yet sat your trial exams), so as to maintain (and possibly improve) your position in each subject. Subsequently, your HSC exams provide you with a great opportunity to solidify your overall performance in both subjects, allowing you to ensure that you maximise the contribution of both subjects towards your ATAR.

The same can be suggested regarding PDHPE, although to a slightly lower extent. You should therefore do your utmost to prepare for your PDHPE trial exam and/or HSC exam, which will hopefully lead you to performing at a high standard in this subject.

Your position seems least favourable in English Advanced and Design and Technology. This could indicate that you need to place additional emphasis on your preparations for both subjects, including addressing any areas of improvement and concepts that you may not fully understand or be confident with.

I hope this helps! :D
thanks jimmy the goat 🙏

tgone

HSC
if someone could help me out thatd be great thanks

english advanced 75% 13/23
business: 88 5/42
legal: 93 4/39
pdhpe: 87 15/55
design tech: 80 7/10

school ranking is 467 💀

🙏
Would be guessing somewhere from 85-90 if you keep about those raw marks. Follow jimmy's advice if you want a more accurate prediction tho haha

hcemtfa

HSC
Hey, so after trials i had some fluctuations so i just wanted to know if itd make any difference

english advanced 10/23 3 b6
business: 7/42 0b6
legal: 4/39 0b6
pdhpe: 12/55 0b6
design tech: 6/10 1b6

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, so after trials i had some fluctuations so i just wanted to know if itd make any difference

english advanced 10/23 3 b6
business: 7/42 0b6
legal: 4/39 0b6
pdhpe: 12/55 0b6
design tech: 6/10 1b6
@jimmysmith560 please 😭 i need some hope thanks legend
Based on this information, you seem to now be on track with an ATAR up to 83, which is slightly higher than my initial estimate.

You were able to improve your position in English Advanced, PDHPE and Design and Technology, while also maintaining your position in Legal Studies. These elements are the ones that indicate a higher contribution to your ATAR from these subjects.

On the other hand, your position in Business Studies is slightly less favourable than it was when you requested the first estimate. This could reduce the contribution that this subject can make to your ATAR, which is the reason that it is important to ensure that you address any weaknesses as you continue to prepare for your Business Studies HSC exam. This will hopefully allow you to perform well in this subject overall and ultimately maximise your ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)