ATAR93.7 $15 TUTORING ALL GRADES HSC Eco/Maths/EngAdv/EngExt1/Legal/BioWETHERILL PARK (1 Viewer)

t1290

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone! My name is Tia and I just finished my HSC, and am attending uni this year. My ATAR I recieved was 93.70.

Im offering private tutoring, as well as group tutoring, for all grades (from primary school to HSC).
I've got all the HSC stuff fresh in my head, so it would be extremely beneficial for anyone in year 11/12.
My subjects were: Maths Advanced, English Adv, English Ext 1, Economics, Legal Studies and Biology and I offer tutoring for all of them.

In addition to this, I also offer public speaking tutoring to help students achieve confidence in speeches and presentations. I have been a debater from year 5 -year 12,
and also my school's debating coach for junior grades in 2011-2012. This gives me a big advantage when it comes to teaching other students as I already have the experience.

I charge $15/hour (negotiable) for private sessions and for group sessions (min. 2 students in a group) $10/hr.

The location of meet-up is Stocklands Wetherill Park Library.

If there are any further questions you would like to ask, or would like proof of my marks, or anything else, please feel free to message me or email me: teep-@live.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)