atlas vs zhangs (chem) (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
^^^ i feel like atm zhangs is pretty bland. im trialling with atlas soon BUT i can only do that NEXT term and that will be after the due date for my zhangs invoice.

for context, i attend zhangs online (mr cawse's class) - he's pretty good but again i'd rather in person. i trialled the other tutors on weekends and i didn't find them as effective. for atlas i can definitely attend in person on a weekend. i've heard anthony is great.

ik both are pretty good. atlas gave me a copy of some of their resources to compare before the zhangs due date so yea. - they seem pretty much the same. atlas has better notes though, in terms of visuals.

can people pls share their experiences etc? thanks

im also possibly thinking of doing no tutoring at all??? i feel like i wouldnt fall behind when self studying, its just the consistency of homework that i might let go (so i kinda need that discipline)

libestraumno3

HSC
can you please clarify this? thanks
yep what kkk597 has said^

ALSO i would like to point out that the printed copy of the slides are not the same as the slides presented to us (teachers tend to present/edit in their own way + add extra info) - it would've been really helpful to get mr cawse's slides bc they actually make sense

skzzks

HSC
^^^ i feel like atm zhangs is pretty bland. im trialling with atlas soon BUT i can only do that NEXT term and that will be after the due date for my zhangs invoice.

for context, i attend zhangs online (mr cawse's class) - he's pretty good but again i'd rather in person. i trialled the other tutors on weekends and i didn't find them as effective. for atlas i can definitely attend in person on a weekend. i've heard anthony is great.
omds we’re living the same life i swear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)