• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ATTENTION!! Linguistics and Psychology majors (1 Viewer)

eternaltorment

HSC
At first glance, schedule clashes don't seem too bad and are easily rectified. Then you realize that the clashing units in question are core units, and only happen every second semester, and the endless abyss of despair begins to pull you in. If you're studying both linguistics and psychology for your second year (i.e. taking both LNGS2624 and PSYC2011/PSYC2911), then you know this feeling exactly (unless you have better organization skills than me, which isn't hard).

Essentially I'd like to know I'm not alone in this predicament, and that if anyone is in the same situation, we could possibly work something out :U! I'm not exactly jumping on the chance to rely on recordings and slides, especially given the track record of the streaming system failing or the slides being completely nonexistent. Even if they do exist, I still think note-sharing between people in the same problem will definitely help (e.g. some people take PSYC lecture and others the LNGS lecture)!

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)