Australian Idol auditions (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
haha...
ahh.. my friend and i were planning to .. but that was like early janurary!... i dun think we want to know!
i'm scared shitless!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
i wouldnt coz ur on tv~ u may stuff up and have the whole world laugh at ya
that doesn't just happen on tv, dear

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if anyone from bos goes you have to tell us who you are, imagine if we are sitting here speaking to the next guy sebastian

Miffy

I am going for sure. I think it would be so fun just to go and see how the whole audition process works oh and to get comments from the judges!!!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
my best friend has an incredible voice so she's auditioning and i'm going along for moral support (read as: i want to see andrew and james :p)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I want to go and become the female will hung but I'm a plain ol' white suburbanite, so it would never happen

v sia

HSC
when is the aus idol 2 gonna commence ??/
i know 1 person who is gonna enter , she might actually make it to the 2nd round haha

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
my sister is entering by force...my mother is shipping her to tamworth for first auditions so if something goes wwrong she can go to sydney...my sister sounds like gwen stefani so we love ehr...i had singing lessons and i suck ass!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i think i might go just for a laugh.. i know i wont get any further but being on tv would be mad lol
anyone know when the auditions are? i think last yr they were at the beginning of june.. cuz i couldnt go as i wasnt 16 yet..
did anyone try out for the last one? i think one chick from my school who went said that they first time they screen everyone.. its not even the 3 judges who do it.. but its someone else.. cuz she said she didnt audition in front of the judges (can anyone clarify that?)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, because the judges can only see around 150 (?) people a day, yet thousands of people turn up, theres (i think) 12 producers and stuff that hear them first. only the ones that are good or very shit get through to see the judges.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
haha good and very shit LOL
so if you are average you cant participate???
dam dat sux !!!
hahah well who evers going to audition.. hahaha dont cry when the judges full diss ya LOL
ohh yeh maybe dis nex one will produce some sorta william hung equivalent !! mueahaehae
LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)