Average Jane! what the! LOL (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
With the huge success of AVERAGE JOE, NBC's casting directors are now searching the country for the new stars of NBC's AVERAGE JANE!

LADIES! If you and your friends are tired of flipping through magazines plastered with Size-Zero girls that have little to offer, then this is your chance to show that you're what men REALLY want. We're looking for REAL women! If you're charming, witty, intelligent and want the men of America to finally open their eyes and see what they've been missing-then we want to meet you! Click the link below and follow the directions to audition.

GENTLEMEN! We're looking for the guy that all the girls want, but no one can catch. He's handsome, intelligent, successful and ready to meet a woman who has something to offer other than plastic good looks. If this is you, or if this is someone you know, please click the link below and follow the directions to audition.

From nbc.com

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i like average joe so this will be alright as well.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well. i don't think the good looking man will pick the ugly women....There is no suprise for him that later in the show the hot women are coming in. So he can just pretend he's interested as wait for the hot ones to turn up! :D

nerd2die1

wtf? where is the surprise? i think the guy is going to know that the girls are chat if he is applying and can see both ads. gay.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
are they using the same concept as average joe?
won't the guys know that the girl didn't actually inherit the millions of dollars she claims to have inherited?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i thought nbc werent planning to have an average jane because they thought the concept would never work the other way around (not that it worked in average joe)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hyperbole
won't the guys know that the girl didn't actually inherit the millions of dollars she claims to have inherited?
i think you're confused with joe millionaire

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
maybe the girls will all secretly be men.. throw a bit of miriam into the mix

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
seriously, who starts a thread with 'LOL' in the title? the only excuse i can think of is that you have either been using the internet for less than 5 mins, and just found out what lol stands for, or you are an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)