• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Away (1 Viewer)

The-Noodle

HSC
Hi, everyone. In English we are studying the play "Away" by Michael Gow. I was just wondering if anyone else is studying this text at school, because I have an assignment where I need to analyse texts that are connected with journeys and then also relate it to this text, "Away".

If you aren't studying "Away", then it would still be very useful for me if anyone knows of any images or written texts (e.g. poem, song, etc.) that can be related to journeys, preferably physical or inner.

This is sort of urgent, so I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks.

dom7dom

HSC
hey..im also doign "away"..for all i know your probably in my class and i am also havign dificulty writing this darn speech...im using "stand by me"..a film by rob reiner as my related texts......there are 4 boys in the film all coming from different lifestyles so hopefully one will relate to one of the characters in away....im also doing "road Not Taken" by robert frost from the stimulus booklet...

mm hope ive helped in some way or another...
x
do u go to byron high?

marvin

HSC
hey hey, umm in desperate need of help for 'away' if anyone can help me or would like to send me some notes, or for the past HSC peepz plzz send me your past paper....

pinoy_muffin_man@hotmail.com

add me or send if u intend to help thankss:)

johnnyJIM

HSC
yea im doing this text aswell, the excell books are very goos help to analyse, but my related text is little miss sunshiine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)