B arts (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
Don't know if this is the right spot, but oh well.

Im doing a B arts, most likely majoring in Society & Culture and Anthropology & Sociology.

Whats my employment going to be like, i haven't actually looked into it and can't be bother. I mainly just lie to people about the jobs i can get.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Comrade nathan said:

Im doing a B arts, most likely majoring in Society & Culture and Anthropology & Sociology.

Whats my employment going to be like, i haven't actually looked into it and can't be bother. I mainly just lie to people about the jobs i can get.
I would think that demand would be low, but
Check these out, for more info:
http://jobsearch.gov.au/Training/default.aspx?pageId=OccupationSearch&WHCode=6&TextOnly=0
gradlink
jobjuice

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:

Have you tried looking at the careers website of your university? It should have a section with graduate destinations from past students who have undertaken your degree.

Otherwise, i know that the govt recruits ppl from different academic backgrounds. As well as consulting companies.

Also, there's teaching if you do a Dip Ed, umm.... i think recruitment agencies, the travel industry, working for NGOs, entry level admin positions are other industries you can enter.

They're all i can think of from the top of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)