• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

B Bus (accounting) (1 Viewer)

soy87

Hey everyone,
i was interested in doin a B bus/comm (accounting) degree and will most likely end up doing it at UWS mainly because of the lower UAI cut off.

I was wondering what you all thought of this course at this uni?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
its a good course, i have to say, it will be the same content just as u will be doing it anywhere in australia.

klh

HSC
wha tis there to say? its allowable to entry to CA or CPA so whether your doing an accounting course at uws or anywhere else, as theone123 says, its the same except what the units are called. you learn financial accounting, taxation, management accounting and law...
ive onyl done i accounting unit so far and although i had a crap lecturer, i had a great tutor who knew his stuff and spoke/explained clearly and ive rated that unit quite well.

anyway, theone123, to start off, how you going in accounting? ive heard copr accg systems is in other words, a mofo, what do you think?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yea, its a bitch, i got ian hamilton and his a prick lecturer, picks on anyone, tho funny.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
corporate accounting systems is pretty easy

u should at least get a HD for it since u hv my textbook and my notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)