• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

B Economics UNSW.......... (1 Viewer)

dan_viper88

HSC
Hi, i just had a question in regards to the B Economics degree at UNSW. If i was to do the 1st year of this degree at UNSW would i be then able to transfer to a B Business at UTS and go straight into second year? (Obviously providing i have the required GPA and UAI)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well if you have similar core subjects in both courses theres nothing stopping you. you'd probably find it easier to transfer into BCom at unsw though.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I'm assuming you're currently doing the BComm at UNSW? Well it depends on the subjects you do in your first year. The BBusiness at UTS has a set number of core subjects that you have to do. Have a look at the course structure here: http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/bus/ug/c10026.html. See what subjects you are doing at UNSW.

phrred

HSC
dan_viper88 said:
Hi, i just had a question in regards to the B Economics degree at UNSW. If i was to do the 1st year of this degree at UNSW would i be then able to transfer to a B Business at UTS and go straight into second year? (Obviously providing i have the required GPA and UAI)
UTS Business has different core subjects to UNSW and USYD i believe so ud prob hafta do some core stuff. why wouldnt u go for BComm

dan_viper88

HSC
phrred said:
UTS Business has different core subjects to UNSW and USYD i believe so ud prob hafta do some core stuff. why wouldnt u go for BComm
I asumd dat cause the B Bus has a lower UAI cut off it be easier to get into rather than the B Comm which would be more competitive

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
you are right there because it seems all the econ kids wanna get into com. thats why it confuses me as to why so many people are doing com/econ this year.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
infosys is pretty good...its not too hard and the money-making potential isnt so bad either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)