• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

B Nursing (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hi, I've applied for B Nursing at UTS for next year, but my UAI is .05 below what the cut off for 2003 was. With UTS offering 100 extra places, is there a chance the UAI will fall? Or, because USYD closed it's doors, is the UAI sure to rise?

I've done work experience in the field, and have an exellent reference from St George Hospital from 2003, as well as References from school, if I were to ring up the faculty, or simply bring them with me on Advisory Day, would this help my cause?

Cheers!

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Call the faculty and ask for flexible entry or other alternative schemes to get into this course. They might accept u if u are JUST below the cut off.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Would the faculty be open now? So close to christmas, or will my first chance to talk to them be advisory day? I'd prefer to talk to them in person, is all.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Of course.. not weekends. Try to call early in the morning coz during the day the faculty are usually busy.. Also, theres an info day coming up on Jan 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)