• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

B science/B education question (1 Viewer)

mashimaro1987

HSC
since i got into this course, would i be able to take some B science course like safety science, or psychology as minor??

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This is a link to the table that I got off the education faculty, which I'm hosting myself.

Clickity

There are a few mistakes scattered about here and there. The one for me was in the first year bio/geo table. If you wish to do a physical geography major, ensure that you move the 2CHEM/PHYS to year 2 and do a maths unit and a geoh unit.

There are probably a few more mistakes in there, but essentially from what I remember (I've since picked my subjects), the environmental and earth sciences (which is what I'm doing) had quite a few spaces left for other electives in the 3rd and 4th years. I'm going to be doing a physical geography major (as I said above), but I'll be making sure I have enough chemistry in my 3rd and 4th years, so I can go on to teach both Earth and Environmental sciences and chemistry.

I guess if you really want to do safety science or psychology, go for it, but I'm not too sure it will be beneficial for you if you want to become a science teacher at the end of it.

Having said that, I hope to see you around. And as a point of interest, I look at that information they display on the NSW website on the BSc/BEd handbook entry, and it's not very easy for us newbies to understand, they should really do something about that.

Once again, thanks to this Paul Ayres guy for helping me out to begin with by giving me the table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)