• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bach of architecture - unsure of which uni to go (1 Viewer)

learninggg

HSC
Hiii I have a friend who attained an ATAR of 86.00 however she managed to obtain several bonus points.

She was offered a Bachelor of Architecture in UNSW (cut off :95) due to having more bonus points. But to do a Masters in Arch, she has to have an internship after the bachelor degree and have a WAM of 60.
however she has also been offered a Bachelor of Environments in Uni of Melbourne, and in uni of melb , she can go straight to a masters if she has a 70% of GPA

She has no issues with moving around states but she is unsure of which uni she should enrol in. Would anyone like to give some advice ?

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
At the end of the day what does she want to do i guess, umm just with the grades, are you sure its 60 WAM, because i generally see the req being 65 for most post grad courses. I'm not too sure about the GPA conversion with WAM, but i'm assuming the toss up atm is do i trade 10% grade for an internship. Just an opinion i think the internship pathway is better, gives you a bit of the industry before she goes all in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)