• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Economic (1 Viewer)

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone, im new here, but i am a Mac student since the start of the year. However, the double degree im doing which you can see from the thread title is very rare since i dont see anyone i've met doing it, they are either doing a single degree in applied finance or finance and commerce/accounting. So i just wondering is there something wrong with the combination of finance and economic?

B35tY

HSC
How are you finding the course? I'm thinking of doing the App Fin + Eco next year. Is it hard?

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
B35tY said:
How are you finding the course? I'm thinking of doing the App Fin + Eco next year. Is it hard?
well kid, dont mind if i call you that hey? the course is very challenging and the study you need to do to get a good grade is alot but i believe that if you put the right effort into whatever you do then you will eventually succeed. Now, tell me why did you want to do this degree? for me it was because i want to invest in stock and thus finance but i also want to know how does stock get affected by and thus economic.

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
just because people you meet and know arent doing some degree combo doesnt make it any less 'worthy'. Personally I think its a better combo than appfinance + accg.

plus people want to finish fast in uni (undergraduate-wise at least) so hence a lotta single degrees even though the double degrees arent that much of a difference uai wise. ah other things as well, but you get the gist of it dont ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)