Bachelor of Business - Property Economics (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
What do you all think of this course, i mite be planning to do it at either UTS or UWS.

This is my long term career path, to move from property management to become a property developer, i think i can gain experience managing properties/commercial etc.. and then transit to become a property developer, or is this a bad idea

As you all know, housing industry is booming, so i think is a good idea, and the pay is high for property developers ($70-$100k), property management jobs isnt bad either, but low paid compared to other jobs, $55-$60k around that mark, im not expecting a 6 figure income, just enough income to cover my mortgage and a car

Do ANY of you know, what is the "ASSUMED KNOWLEDGE" for these courses? i do 3 unit maths, but i find that hard, would 2 unit maths cover it? THANKS!! Is this HARD compared to other degrees eg. bachelor of commerce etc... thanks in advance

toisthbe

Evil Member
yeh i might do propoerty economics @ UTS, if i don get bbusiness..
my sis has a friend who does it, and if the books don hav new versions i can use his, and save $$$$ hahaHAHa..

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
is it two separate degrees ? i.e b business/b property economics ..?

anyway yeah its definitely a good course to go into, lots of $$ if that's what u want. though the course is apparently pretty tedious and boring, lots of paperwork, fairly big drop out rate (just from what i've heard)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
What is the UAI for Property Economics for UTS and UWS?

Bimbo

Southern Girl
Lazy_Korean, another course that you might want to look at if you are really interested in property development is the Bachelor of Town Planning course @ UNSW.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
What is the UAI for Property Economics for UTS and UWS?
i think it was low 80's last year, don't you have the uac book ..?

if not check the UAC website (www.uac.edu.au)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)